Wednesday, October 17, 2007

एक राय यह भी

freakyTechie Says: November 15th, 2005 at 6:52 am
Nice to see Vibha Rani being noticed and discussed in Weblog world. I met her yesterday and found her home a collection of artifects and artworks. Before knocking the door of her home, I couldn’t see any number plate or something helping me match her name with the contact details I had with me. It was distinctiveness of even the outside of home, and surroundings of door, that made me be sure that that home belonged to Vibha Rani. The way she has manually decorated the in and out of the home was quite vivid in style and vibrance and so was the personality of the Lady, Vibha Rani.Ethnicity was quite visible in everything related to her, the effect of art was evident in her entire being.A great meeting, a great impression, result of a great luck!!- Vikas Agarwal

No comments: